RETURN RAFFLE TICKETS
Auction Raffle tickets (sold and unsold) need to be returned to the School Office not later than Thursday, April 19, to make sure that they are in the raffle drum for Friday night’s drawing. Thank you.
GALA DINNER & LIVE AUCTION TICKETS
The last day to purchase Auction tickets is tomorrow, Friday, April 13; we need to get our numbers to our caterer by the end of this day.
Tickets to the Gala Dinner & Live Auction on April 20, 2018, at Fremont Studios are on sale at Bidding for Good now! Denim tickets are $125 per person and include a delectable dinner from Kaspar’s, hosted wine from Gifford Hirlinger and After-Party entertainment. Diamond tickets are $150 per person and include a special wine glass, a Signature Cocktail, and more. Tables seat ten, so please think about with whom you would like to dine. We look forward to seeing you at the Auction on Friday, April 20, at Fremont Studios.
We have many volunteer jobs that need to be filled before, during, and after the Auction event of 300+ people. Volunteering for the Auction is a great way to meet people. Please see the Auction Signup Genius to volunteer for this wonderful event: Denim and Diamonds Auction Volunteer Sign Ups. Maybe your high schooler needs service hours – this is a great place to get them! We need to fill the following volunteer spots:
- Bar Cashiers, 9:30-11pm
- Servers, 4:45-9 pm (This job is especially important because it costs the Auction $100+ per each hired server)
- Clean-up (Great job for high schoolers that need service hours)
- Make flower arrangements, Thursday, April 19, from 6-8 pm at 1-800 Flowers in Capitol Hill
AUCTION CATALOGS, HAWAII RAFFLE TICKETS & UPGRADE WINE
The Auction catalogs will be going home with kiddos this Friday.
The Auction Team will be selling Hawaii raffle tickets ($100 per ticket) for a weeklong Spring Break 2019 trip to the Big Island. The winner will stay at a 3 bedroom condo (Thank you, Rimkus family!), enjoy $1500 in Alaskair gift cards and a $200 Visa card. (Cleaning fee has been paid.)
Next week, Monday through Friday, we will be selling 30 of these Hawaii raffle tickets from 2:45-3:15 outside of the school office for those folks who are not attending the Auction event. We will also be selling upgraded wine to enjoy at the Auction.
Awesome Group Auction Items: We have some amazing group items to bid on during our Live, Spotlight and on-line Auctions. Text, email or talk to a group of friends and create a bid amount!
- Outdoor Cinema Night for 12 Students (and Parents)
- Dinner, Wine & Class for Twelve at the Pantry
- Wine Pairing Dinner w/ View of Puget Sound for Ten
- Canlis Dinner for Ten
- Party with Ethan Stowell
- Six Husky Football Tickets and Tailgate for 20
- Dinner for Ten at The Metropolitan Grill
- Rhein Haus Party for 25
- French Bistro Cooking Class with Chef Laura Pyles
- Wine Tasting for Twenty at Total Wine
- Olympic Manor Christmas Lights and Dinner for 12
- Private Dinner for Fourteen at Tango
- Wingdome Party for 25
- Mini-Golf Party for Twenty at Flatstick Pub