As we go into the summer holidays, please keep in mind there are several ways to continuing supporting St. John School students in painless, little-effort ways. Here are a few:
- Scrip – You can purchase scrip all summer (and longer) online! Reload your existing cards, pay online, purchase special cards. Link here to learn how to do this. Of course, you can always purchase from our team – just email email@example.com.
- Box Tops for Education – This one is really easy. Just clip the coupons off of General Mills® products, save them in a jar (or something!) and send them to the school office. Box Tops for Education provide much of the playground equipment your children use each and every day. This one fundraiser brings in anywhere between $500 and $1,000 annually. Link here for a listing of the products and information on how General Mills® advocates for education. We just deposited another check and are looking for someone to take over this at-home volunteer opportunity for the new school year. Perfect spot for a working parent – or anyone – you only need to combine and mail a couple of times per year. Contact Diane Crockett, firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- Amazon Smile – We all purchase from Amazon – oh, yes you do! Anything you can purchase on Amazon can be just as easily be purchased on Amazon Smile. Amazon gifts St. John School 0.5% of each and every purchase you make. This really adds up! Link here to get started – just select St. John the Evangelist School & Church as your charity, the first time and start shopping!
- ClassBundl – This one is relatively new to St. John School. You can order your upcoming school supplies by one click for the entire list from your teacher, or just select the items you really need. ClassBundl returns 5% of each purchase, and if you order before June 15, you can save up to 40%. Shipped in one box, to your home.
- Office Depot/Office Max credits St. John School 5%! of each purchase you make in-store or online, using code 70107291. This applies to year-round purchasing, online or in store.