- The Family Rosary-Prayer Group will meet Saturday, September 15, after the 5pm Mass in Egan Hall. The purpose of the group is to:
- Increase the engagement of our families, especially our children, in the Catholic faith through prayer, devotions, and connect with other families with children and the same concerns
- Pray for our children and families
- Pray with our children and families
We meet once a month on a Saturday to pray the Rosary, followed by a potluck and discussion. Please bring a dish to share. Interested in knowing more? Contact Olga Sala Torra or Shalini Pereira.
- SCRIP – will be available in Egan Hall following 8:30am and 10:30am Masses next Sunday, September 16.