Don’t miss the Endowment Event next Friday, October 19.
Help us recognize Mr. Tice at this special event while raising funds for the school endowment. As the school endowment has grown, annual disbursements have started to benefit the school operating budget allowing us to remain accessible to students and provide our faculty with a just and living wage.
- The evening begins at 6:00 PM Friday, October 19 in the gym above Egan Hall
- Ticket price includes all food & beverages
- Chef Michael Strimban is planning an amazing Northwest meal featuring roast beef and grilled salmon
- We will have a special Chemistry Lab Bar featuring Mischief Vodka so you can mix your own concoction
- Schilling Cider, Fremont Brewing, Nor’Sea Brewing, DruBrew, and NorthCoast Brewing will also be available
- DJ and dancing
- Guests will be invited to contribute to the endowment fund
- Parking is available in the school lot. Guests are encouraged to use a ride share or taxi service.
Tickets are $50/person and are inclusive of dinner, beer, cider, wine & soft drinks. Guests under age 30 pay $35/ticket.
This is a 21+ event.
Join us as we celebrate St. John School and honor middle school science teacher, Sven Tice, with the Eagle Award. St. John School Eagle Award winners are people who have made significant contributions through his or her vision, leadership, and extraordinary commitment to the mission of St. John School. Mr. Tice‘s high expectations and positive influence require our middle students to think critically, ask questions, and challenge themselves.
If you are interested in helping to plan this event, please contact Michele Thornquist at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please share this announcement with graduates and families of graduates. All are welcome to attend.