Did You Know that our Online Auction Has These Amazing Items?
- Hot Lunch for a Year for One Student (2 available)
- Slime Time Party… no mess at your house, just at Egan Hall
- Skipping School for Sundaes, always a popular item!
- Party at the Wing Dome for our Teachers. Let’s spoil our teachers and send them away for an evening at the Wing Dome! You can “buy now” for $50 each online. The more we raise, the larger the party!
Go online and start bidding at Bidding for Good. All proceeds go to the School’s Operating Budget. Please note, 5th Grade Scavenger Hunt & Pizza Party is on WEDNESDAY, MAY 15, not Thursday as it says in the catalog. Our apologies and thank you.
No Ná Keiki ‘O St. John (For the Children) Event Logistics We cannot wait to see you on Friday night! Thank you to all of you for your donations, your volunteer time, your talent, your ideas, and your support! We are so thankful for you and your generosity.
- We will have Hawaiian leis for sale at the door to complete your Hawaiian inspired outfits! Leis will be sold on a first come, first serve basis.
- Free parking for Auction attendees is available in the U-Park parking lots after 5:30 pm located around Fremont Studios. Please do not leave anything valuable in your cars. Uber/Lyft is always a great option.
- Remember to stop by Guest Services as you leave the Auction to collect any physical items that you won. Thank you.
Auction Week Schedule
- Monday, April 1 – Thursday, April 4
- Online auction is open! Make sure you are registered on Bidding for Good! Your credit card must be registered in order to bid on any online, spotlight, or Live event items.
- Hawaii Raffle tickets and Upgraded Wine Sales will be sold outside of the school office after school at 3pm (Mon.-Thurs.). You do not need to be present at the Auction to win the Hawaii Trip!
- Art projects on view at Greenwood Library until Friday morning, April 5 – Auction Day!
- Students show your support! Students are encouraged to wear leis or other beach accessories with their uniforms.
- Auction time! Doors open at 5pm, dinner and live Auction at 7pm.
- Please make sure you have registered on Bidding for Good prior to the event! This will save you time at the check-in desk.
Sunday, April 7
- Online Auction closes at 10pm. Items will be available for pick up on Tuesday, April 9
Tuesday, April 9
- On-line Item and gift card pick-up will be on Tuesday, April 9, from 2pm – 6pm in Egan Hall
Return Your Raffle Tickets! Tickets for the $2,500 raffle must be returned to the school office no later than Friday, April 5, to ensure your winning ticket makes it into the raffle drum! All tickets sold or unsold must be returned.
St. John Candid Photos Candid photos of your children are back again this year and it’s easier than ever to order your prints! A link to all of the photos are available for view and purchase on our St. John Auction web page. Please use password “STJ2019” to enter the site. Thank you to Emily Ann Photography for your time and talent in taking these wonderful photos!
Important Date Reminders:
- April 5th – Auction Gala Event at Fremont Studios
- April 9th – Pick up your online and gift card items from 2:00pm- 6:00pm in Egan Hall