The Back-to-School Celebration and BBQ is tomorrow, Friday, September 13, from 5:30-8:00pm. We look forward to a great evening with friends, delicious food, fun galore, and dry weather! Please see the attached event map and note the following:
- We anticipate a big turnout. Parking in the neighborhood will be difficult (no playground parking). We strongly encourage you to carpool, bike, walk, or jog (practice for the Jogathon!).
- Bring your own camp chairs, blankets, and beverages to the BBQ. We will be serving water and homemade lemonade.
- Volunteer, please. We need volunteers to help put on this amazing community event. We promise you will be able to eat and visit with your friends after volunteering!
- Make and bring a dessert. Once again, Parent Association will be sponsoring the Annual Dessert Competition. Sign up and enter your “masterpiece!” Guest judges will pick their favorite treats and yes, there will be prizes for the winners! If you prefer not to enter the contest, you can still bring a dessert. Please, NO NUTS!
- This is a free and well-attended event. If you are so inclined, please consider making a cash donation. There will be “Donation” jars located near the grills to offset some of the food costs.
- Rain or shine. The forecast says morning showers, but dry after that. We’ll party rain or shine!
We look forward to seeing you on Friday!