St. John will be going Back to the Future in 2.5 weeks! The school’s largest fundraiser, the St. John School Back to the Future Auction, presented by Fremont Dock Co. will be on Friday, April 8 at Fremont Studios. Tickets will be available through March 31:
- “The Power of Love Ticket” – $150/ea or $1,500/table of 10 includes:
- Entrance to dinner, live auction, and after-party on April 8, 2022 at Fremont Studios
- Kaspars catered dinner
- Wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverage
Don’t run OUTATIME or miss the opportunity to see Doc Brown and the Marty McFly’s perform LIVE! Purchase your tickets here before sales close on March 31!
We have 24 dessert sign-ups so far, but we need at least 30. Please consider donating your favorite treat! In past auctions, Dessert Dash has raised over $10,000 for the school! All desserts will be on display when guests arrive and each table will have the opportunity to place a group dessert bid. Thank you to all who have already signed up! Sign up here to purchase one or more desserts for this popular auction item!
For such a large event, we need many volunteers on April 8 to make this a success. We are especially in need of food servers and volunteer bid spotters! If you would like to volunteer on April 8, please check out the Sign Up Genius.
Thank you to Kristen Capka, who has graciously agreed to lead the volunteers. We would like all volunteer positions filled, but these ones are of particular importance:
- Food & Wine Servers (8 openings – each volunteer server saves the school $150)
- Volunteer Bid Spotters (2 openings – help our two pro spotters identify auction bidders in the crowd)
- Live Auction Recorder (1 more needed)
Class Art Projects will be displayed at the Greenwood Library from March 25-April 7. They will be included in our “Hill Valley’ Spotlight Section on April 8. Thank you to the students and parent volunteer leads for their hard work in creating these amazing works of art!
Live Auction items will be available for bidding at the LIVE auction only! Here’s a sneak peek at two awesome items:
- Chef Michael’s Dinner to Remember – Enjoy a locally inspired dinner by our one and only Chef Michael! A dinner for 10 will be hosted at Peter & April Connelly’s home overlooking Puget Sound. Take in the amazing views while you enjoy dinner and drinks provided by your hosts…it’s sure to be a night to remember!
- 2023 Super Bowl Party – Gather up to 40 of your fellow football family and friends and enjoy a Super Bowl party, hosted at Turnstyle, a multi-level modern building situated along Fremont’s canal. Food, drink, music, and tailgating games provided. The game will be streamed from several areas, including a 10′ x 20′ movie screen on the 4th-floor outdoor deck (weather permitting). Enjoy scenic views while rooting your team to victory!
We are thrilled to announce a future auction performance by Doc Brown and the Marty McFlys, LIVE on April 8! Prepare to be entertained!
If you completed a procurement form but have not yet dropped off the physical items that go with it, please bring them to the Parish Admin Building or School Office as soon as possible. If you missed the procurement deadline, please consider making a monetary donation on our cash donation page. Thank you!
Thank you to all of our amazing sponsors. Your generosity helps reduce our overall auction costs so that more money raised goes directly back to the school. Please join us and thank these families when you see them around campus or in the neighborhood!
The DeLorean ($10,000)
Fremont Dock Co. – Osterfeld Family
Doc Brown ($2,500)
Armata Construction Services – Miletich Family
Lake & Co. Real Estate – Ross and Rachel Hartwich
Dick’s Drive-In Restaurants – Donovan Family
1.21 Gigawatts ($1,000)
Aspire Capital Advisors LLC – Flavin Family
Greenwood Ohlund & Co. – O’Rourke Family
Valley & Company Events – Valley Family
Osborne Northwest Public Relations – Osborne Family
GPT Greenwood Physical Therapy – Osaki Family
Ballard Pediatric Dentistry
Smile Ballard – Curalli Family
Turnstyle – Diefenbach Family
C4Digs – Chesledon Family
UNITS Moving & Portable Storage – Nedialkov Family
Marty McFly ($500)
Evans Insurance Agency – Evans/Kudrna Family
Gattis, Stewart & Associates, P.S. – Stewart Family
Nelle Steele Research – Steele Family
Animal Surgical & Orthopedic Center – Aguila Family
Mathnasium of Northwest Seattle – Tempest Family
Outcasting Creative Writing Agency – McNerthney Family
Wilson Street Interior Design & Styling – Overland Family
The Saki Group – Tsurusaki Family
Elliot Bay Auto Brokers
Built Square – Werner Family
Lars Marketing – Burt Family
Quigley Group – Quigley Family
Aurora Plumbing Supply Co. Inc.
PBS Engineering and Environmental – Nogeire Family
Ethan Stowell Restaurants – Stowell Family
Chateau Ste. Michelle – Pennington Family
Ian Bondi Photographer – Summers Family