The school’s largest fundraiser, the St. John School Shake Your Shamrock Auction will be on Friday, March 17 at Fremont Studios. Tickets are now on sale! Visit Greater Giving to purchase. Prices increase on March 1. Available tickets/table:
- “Over the Rainbow” Ticket * – $150/ea.
- “Pot of Gold” Table * for 10 – $1,500/table
- “Sponsor a Teacher” Ticket * – $150/ea. Let’s treat our teachers to a fun night out! Sponsored tickets will be allocated to teachers through a raffle drawing.
All tickets include:
- Entrance to dinner, live auction, and after party on March 17, 2023 at Fremont Studios
- Kaspars catered dinner. (Archbishop Etienne has decreed that all Catholics of the Archdiocese of Seattle are dispensed from the obligation to abstain from meat on March 17.)
- Wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
*Table Seating: include your table mate requests in the Group Name field when you purchase your ticket. If you are new to St. John, we have you covered. The auction team will be sure to seat you with or near other parents of your child’s grade. Please provide your grade level. Tables seat 10.
Dessert Auction Sign Up
The Dessert Auction is sure to Shake things up at the live event on March 17. All desserts will be on display when guests arrive, and each table will have the opportunity to place a group dessert bid. The highest bidding tables get to choose their dessert first! Sign up here to purchase one or more desserts for this popular auction event.
Remember to purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win a $2,500 cash prize! Raffle ticket packets went home with your youngest child last week, so be sure to check their backpacks. Raffle tickets are $5 each. The drawing for the cash prize will be held during the live auction on March 17. You need not be present to win. All sold and unsold tickets must be turned into the School Office or the Parish Admin Building by March 17. If you would like additional tickets, please email email@example.com.
If you submitted a procurement form but have not yet dropped off the items that go with it, please bring them to the Parish Admin Building or School Office as soon as possible. If you missed the procurement deadline, please consider making a cash donation to the auction fund, which helps support the operating budget.
Thank You, Sponsors!
Western Ventures Construction – Carlisle Family
Evans Insurance – Evans/Kudrna Family
Thank you, Karen Bombino, Kristen Capka and Andrea Marquez!
Upcoming Date Reminders
March 1 – Ticket price increases
March 13 – Online Auction Opens
March 17 – Shake Your Shamrock at Fremont Studios!
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.