NEW THIS YEAR: For the first time since 2019, the State of the Parish will be presented LIVE at the 10:30am Mass ONLY on SUNDAY, OCTOBER 29. For those who are not able to attend in person, the Mass will also be live-streamed, and there will be a video link available by Tuesday, October 31 for viewing.
The State of the Parish will include our current financial picture, a message from a member of the parish on why they choose to support St. John and a photo montage highlighting the great things you have helped St. John accomplish in the last year.
In order to be eligible, and to remain eligible, for Parish Fair Share tuition, each family must meet the following criteria:
- Be registered in the Parish—you may do this at the parish office or online at www.stjohnsea.org
- Be active in the life of the parish including:
- Attend the State of the Parish presentation in person on Sunday, October 29 at the 10:30am Mass or watch the video (link will be available by 10/31)
- Be supportive of or involved in one of the many ministries of the Parish.
- File a stewardship pledge card if you are a new family or you have changed your pledge amount; otherwise, your pledge will be automatically rolled over from 2023. We ask you to prayerfully consider your stewardship commitment for 2024.
- Make a consistent effort to meet that pledge.
School families can pick up their Parish Stewardship envelopes at the 10:30am Mass on October 29; otherwise, they will be mailed. The envelope includes your letter from Fr. Crispin with your pledge card and Parish Fair Share Stewardship Agreement if you take part in this program. The agreement must be signed and returned to the Parish Office.