State of the Parish will be held at all masses this weekend: Saturday, November 2, 5pm and Sunday, November 3, 8:30am and 10:30am. Learn all that your parish is doing, understand the parish finances, hear about plans for the future and ways you can be part of it.
Parish school families: Attendance at one of the State of the Parish masses is a requirement in order to qualify for the parish tuition rate. A “parish member” is defined as follows:
- Be registered in the parish office
- Be active in the life of the parish, including:
- Attend mass regularly
- Attend the Annual State of the Parish presentation (November 2 or 3)
- Be supportive of, or involved in one of the many ministries of the parish (usher, choir, commissions, committees, etc.)
- Annually file a sacrificial pledge card (in the packet you will receive after State of the Parish)
- Make a consistent effort to meet your sacrificial pledge
School families: Pick up your Parish packet in the vestibule after the State of the Parish Masses.