Students in 6th grade will once again lead the annual Holiday Food Drive to benefit families served by St. Vincent de Paul’s food pantry. The need is greater than ever. Please help our neighbors, and please help the 6th graders make the Holiday Food Drive successful by lining our hallway with donated food.
Students can bring donations to the classroom. Items must be non-perishable and in non-glass containers. A list of suggested items:
- Peanut butter, jelly, jam
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Canned meats, fish, chili, soups, stews
- Pasta and pasta sauces
- Macaroni & Cheese and other boxes meals
- Paper products (TP, sanitary items, wipes, diapers)
- Dried pudding, Jell-o
- Nuts, dried fruit
- Powdered milk and powdered eggs
The sixth graders are also collecting any extra Halloween candy for the Holiday Food Drive.
Items will be blessed and placed in the Quigley food bank managed by St. Vincent de Paul. Students may bring items as often as they wish. The drive runs through Monday, November 25.