We hope you had a relaxing Easter Holiday and realize that it may be difficult readjusting to the home school routine. Below are some guidelines that may help everyone get back into the swing of things:
- Reestablish routines and expectations
- Define the physical space for your child’s study
- Monitor communications from your children’s teachers
- Begin and end each day with a check-in
- Take an active role in helping your children process their learning
- Reestablish times for quiet and reflection
- Encourage physical activity and/or exercise
- Remain mindful of your child’s stress or worry
- Monitor how much time your child is spending online
- Keep your children social, but set rules around their social media interactions
St. John teachers, specialists, staff, and administration continue to work hard to deliver essential curriculum to our students.
A reminder that St. John School has laptops available for families to check out. Contact Paul Kelley for more information.