As with so many things, the 2020-2021 State of the Parish looked a little different this year. There was an abbreviated live presentation at all the Masses the weekend of 10/23, and a video is now available on the Parish website. This shows our current financial picture and highlights the great things you have helped St. John accomplish in the last fiscal year.
Fair Share Parish Tuition Program: In order to be eligible, and to remain eligible, for the Fair Share Parish Tuition Program, each school family must meet the following criteria:
- Be registered in the Parish—you may do this at the parish office or online at www.stjohnsea.org
- Be active in the life of the parish including:
- “Attend” the State of the Parish presentation by accessing the video online and choosing the “school families“ option
- Be supportive of or involved in one of the many ministries of the parish
- File a stewardship pledge card if you are a new family or you have changed your pledge amount; otherwise, your pledge will automatically roll over from 2021
- Make a consistent effort to meet that pledge
- School families should have received their packets in the mail, which included the pledge card and Parish Fair Share Stewardship Agreement.