2023 Summer Learning Incentive
To keep your child’s mind, body, and spirit active, St. John teachers are offering students an opportunity to continue making growth over the summer toward our school-wide learning expectations. Ideas for grade-appropriate activities are below. Try one activity per category (mind, body, spirit) each week. Participate in the Summer Learning Incentive Program, track your activities and earn free dress!
- Primary Summer Learning Incentive Tracker
- Intermediate Summer Learning Incentive Tracker
- Middle School Summer Learning Incentive Tracker
CAMPS: St. John Summer Camps for St. John Students
Art Summer Camps
Students ages 6-11 are invited to join Ms. Kay as she guides them in exploring different ways to create masterpieces!
- Morning Session: Paws for Art /Ocean Collage
- June 20-23, 9:30-12:30pm
- Afternoon Session: Clay & Sculpture
- June 20-23, 1:30-4:30pm
NOTE: Students signed up for both sessions will stay with Ms. Kay for lunch. Students should pack cold lunch, snacks and a water bottle.
Play-Well TEKnologies Summer Camps
- Animal Adventures with LEGO® Materials: Let your imagination run wild with tens of thousands of LEGO® parts as we design and build leaping dolphins, buzzing beehives, and towering giraffes.
- LEGO® Engineering Design Challenge: Are you ready to up your engineering game? Our instructors will introduce mechanisms to get your gears turning; then, it’s your job to take it to the next level!
NOTE: Students who are registered for both Play-Well Sessions must leave campus for the hour lunch period.
“Summer slide” or learning loss over the summer months puts students at a serious disadvantage. Summer Solutions workbooks help students return to school after the summer holiday confident in the skills they’ve already learned and ready to master new ones.
- Go to www.summersolutions.net
- Choose the level that matches your child’s current grade level
- Select your books
- Make sure to select Standards-Based Math
Your books will be delivered directly to your home.