Beginning with Fr. Crispin’s Jubilee Celebration on January 22, St. John Parish and School launched a joint fundraising effort to support the renovation of the 52 year-old kitchen in Egan Hall. A complete renovation will provide students, families, and parishioners with a fully functioning, commercial kitchen. This 3rd phase of Egan Hall upgrades will transform our kitchen into a modern food preparation and serving area. With your support, the vision to upgrade the space will provide St. John Parish and School an adequate and dynamic kitchen built to deliver a daily hot lunch program to students. Additionally, Parish and community events will greatly benefit from the ability to cook on-site for pancake breakfasts, soup suppers, fundraising events, weddings, funerals, and more.
- Generous donations surpass $150,000–Crispin’s Kitchen can be a reality with your support.
- Plans call for a $200,000+ project with a completion date of Fall 2016.
- The kitchen renovation project is slated to include:
- New appliances (refrigeration, grill top, ovens, ice machine, high capacity coffee maker, etc.)
- Installation of gas service
- Updated vent hood, including fire suppression
- Improved storage
- Warming and cooling units and improved serving line
- Dedicated hand washing sinks and food preparation area