Many of you attended the Discovery Workshops last winter that were designed to assist in renewing and revising the campus-wide 5 Year Plan. Through this process, we have begun to refresh our current plan to reflect progress made to date as well as articulate goals and next steps. Leadership from the many parish and school ministries participated in the workshops facilitated by the architectural firm, Broderick and Associates. Here is a brief update of where we are in the planning process today:
- Archbishop Sartain has approved our request to proceed with creating a comprehensive plan to renovate, remodel, and/or construct additional building(s) on the campus to accommodate current and future needs and conducting a feasibility study to determine realistic funding levels. .
- Parish & school leadership are in the process of hiring a Feasibility Consultant. A Feasibility Study will help us to determine whether or not to go forward with a fund-raising campaign.
- Several plans, developed by Broderick & Associates from the feedback gathered at the Discovery Workshops, will be presented to the community for review in the fall.
- There will be numerous opportunities for input from the community before going forward with any plan. No decisions have been made at this time.
- The Feasibility Study is tentatively slated for January 2017.