Parents–did you receive the emergency notification text from St. John School last Monday? If not, you may still need to opt-in to our messaging service. If you do not opt-in, you could miss important emergency information from your child’s school. It is recommended that both parents/guardians are in our text messaging system.
To receive text messages from St. John School, your mobile number must be on file in the school database and you must send a text message to the service to opt-in:
- Confirm with the school office that your mobile number is listed in the school database: email@example.com
- Opt-in to the text messaging service
- Send a text message to 67587
- Include in the body of text message: Yes
- You will receive the following confirmation: You’re registered 4 SchoolMessenger notifications. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help. Msg & data rates may apply. msg freq varies. schoolmessenger.com/tm
Were you receiving the emergency notification texts in the past but did not on Monday? Contact your carrier directly to assist in enabling Premium SMS messaging on your mobile device. More/other issues? Please contact Assistant Principal, Paul Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-783-0337.