Hawaiian Fun Facts…. (from 50states.com)
- Mauna Kea is the tallest mountain in the world (measured from it’s base at the ocean floor)
- The largest contiguous ranch in the United States is in Hawaii. The Parker Ranch near Kamuela has about 480,000 acres of land. Yahoo Paniolo!
- Send your Hawaiian themed pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use them in preparation for the Auction on Friday, April 5th.
It takes us ALL to make the Auction Great!
We encourage all families to honor their tuition/pledge contract to procure or donate $250 for the Auction (“I understand each family is expected to procure or donate two (2) quality auction items or pay $250.00”). All money raised goes directly to the school’s Operating Budget.
Wanted Auction Items
Do you need help with deciding what to donate? Here are some items we still need:
- Sporting event tickets – Seahawks, UW games, Sounders, etc.
- Alcohol – bottles of wine, spirits, etc.
- Themed gift baskets
Wine Underwriting Event: BINGO!
The Auction will be holding a fun, adults only BINGO Night on Friday, February 22nd from 7-10 pm in Egan Hall. Don’t miss out on the fun! Tickets are $35/person and include six BINGO games, 2 beer/wine drink coupons, and heavy appetizers. This event helps underwrite the wine served at the Auction Gala Event. You can purchase your tickets here: St. John Auction Bingo Tickets.
Congratulations to the Exnicios family winning the Procurement Drop-Off drawing of 2 fee Bingo! tickets.
- Thank you to Meg Deines for volunteering to be Auction Image Collector!
- Raffle Ticket Coordinator – 1 or 2 people Responsibilities include prepping school family raffle ticket packets, track raffle tickets, create deposits, prepare tickets for drawing, and bring tickets to Fremont Studios on the night of the Auction. Please contact Andrea Marquez at email@example.com for additional details.
- Item Photographer Take pictures of physical items for Auction website.
- Shadow Volunteer Coordinator We need someone to shadow current volunteer coordinator for next year.
If you would like to sponsor the Auction, there is still time. Sponsoring the Auction greatly reduces our costs and allows more money raised to go directly to our school! If you would like to sponsor the Auction, please visit our sponsorship summary page and complete the sponsorship agreement form. Thank you.
Important Date Reminders
- February 14 – 3rd and Final Procurement Drop-Off
- BINGO Night is Friday, February 22nd in Egan Hall