Parents–did you receive the text notification from St. John School on Tuesday? If not, you may still need to opt-in to our text messaging service. If you do not opt-in, you could miss important messages from the school. It is recommended that both parent’s/guardian’s information are listed in our school database.
To receive text messages from St. John School, your mobile number must be on file in the school database. If you did not receive the message sent on Tuesday, please send a text message to the service to opt-in:
- Opt-in to the text messaging service
- Send a text message to 68453
- Include in the body of text message: Yes
- You should receive the following confirmation: You’re registered 4 SchoolMessenger notifications. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help. Msg &data rates may apply. msg freq varies. schoolmessenger.com/tm
- If you do not receive the confirmation confirm with the school office that your mobile number is listed in the school database
If you have any issues setting up this emergency text messaging system on your phone, please contact Assistant Principal, Paul Kelley at email@example.com or call 206-783-0337.
See the attached video for more information: https://vimeo.com/180768415
If you would prefer to not receive non-emergency messages, one can update their preferences at: schoolmessenger.com