Missing Your Days in Class? All of this talk of being true to your school may have you missing your school days. Is there a movie that raises the same nostalgia? This week’s poll: What is your favorite high school movie?
Thank you to our first 2020 Auction sponsors:
Quarterback – $5,000
- Salinas Construction Inc. – Salinas Family
Drum Major – $1,000
- Smile Ballard – Curalli Family
- Greenwood Ohlund & Co. – O’Rourke Family
Yearbook Editor – $500
- The Saki Group – Residential Sales/Leasing – Tsurusaki Family
- GPT Greenwood Physical Therapy – Osaki Family
Team Mascot – $250
- Cafe Bambino – Kudla/Spath Family
- Aspire Capital Advisors LLC – Flavin Family
Color Guard – $100
- Thirsty Fish
Thank you, sponsors! We are so grateful for your support.
Would you like to sponsor the Auction? Find Auction sponsorship information here.
Our first procurement drop off date will be on Wednesday, November 20 during morning drop off. Look for volunteers with pom poms, and they will happily take your items and procurement forms. Everyone who turns in their procurement forms by end of day on November 20, will be entered into a drawing to receive two free Auction OR Bingo Tickets – winner’s choice! We will have two more drop off dates in January and February.
Have a great idea for the class auction package? Want to help create the class art project? Reach out to your class auction liaison to join the team.
- Volunteer at St. Al’s Auction on Saturday, November 16, from 5:30 – 8:30pm. Our volunteers helping at their auction means they help at ours in April. We only need 1 more volunteer to make this a successful auction swap!
- Donation Pick-Up: Our amazing Procurement Team often needs help picking up donated items. Please let us know if you are interested in picking up donations from area businesses. Thank you!
- It takes many people and many hours to make the Auction come together. There are many places for volunteers to participate so if neither of these is the right fit, email us to chat.
Did you buy “Free Dress for Two Fridays” at last year’s Auction? Auction Free Dress days will be November 22 and January 10. If you did not have a chance to purchase the Free Dress days but would like to, you may do so here.